- Because you care about social justice and increasing tolerance.
- Because you care about challenging assumptions, bias and prejudice.
- Because you want to continue to see the full diversity of our community reflected onstage.
- Because you value the opportunity to explore the complexity of contemporary issues from different perspectives.
- Because innovative programs with meaningful content requires resources, and we need your help.
- Because you believe in the power of theatre and Mirror Stage.
Innovative programs with meaningful content require resources, and that’s why we need your help
As a nonprofit theatre company, less than half of our income comes from ticket sales. The rest comes from charitable foundations, local government, and the generous gifts of supporters like you.
We believe that Mirror Stage makes a difference. And we can’t do it without you. Gifts of every size make a difference and are gratefully appreciated. Theatre That Gets People Talking, Mirror Stage is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization (Fed ID # 91-2145441), and all donations are fully tax-deductible.