Bored with your regular routine?
Looking for something more interesting to do with your free time?
Want a chance to broaden your horizons, support your community, use your abilities in a new way, or perhaps even develop a new skill? If you answered “YES!” to any of these questions, look no further.
Volunteering for Mirror Stage provides the opportunity you’ve been looking for, such as:
- Contributing your time and energy to help an arts organization flourish and grow by serving on the board
- Sharing your expertise and guidance by serving on a committee such as finance, marketing, board development, community outreach, events or education
- Greeting our friendly patrons when they arrive at the theatre, handing out programs, and assisting with concessions as a box office volunteer
- Procuring or donating auction items and raffle prizes, helping plan, organize and set-up events, or providing a cheerful face & informative word about Mirror Stage at special events
- Lending a hand (or two!) with data entry, filing, mailing parties, bookkeeping, or other administrative activities
Interested in volunteering with Mirror Stage?
Click here to download the VolunteerAssessment
Fill it out and return it to Mirror Stage along with a current résumé.
For more information about volunteering, contact Mirror Stage