Saturday, April 11 at 12:00pm at Hillman City Collaboratory Mixing Chamber
FREE (suggested donation of $10)
A panel of local subject matter experts will illuminate common myths and misconceptions about gun control, detail the complexity of factors and challenges that complicate the issue, and share ideas how you can get involved and advocate for change. A light brunch will be served.
PLUS, a sneak peek of Mirror Stage’s upcoming Expand Upon: GUN CONTROL, featuring Angie Bolton, Eloisa Cardona, Rachel Permann-Fitzgerald, Jonathan Keyes, Mario Martinez, Jordi Montes, Kevin Shannon and Andy Tran.
The general event timeline:
- 12:00pm: Doors open
- 12:10pm: Greeting & introductions
- 12:15pm: Panel discussion on the complexities of Gun Control
- 12:45pm: Teaser scene #1
- 1:00pm: Audience Q&A with panel
- 1:30pm: Teaser scene #2
- 1:45pm: Panel: How to advocate for change
- 2:00pm: Thank you and end of event