Mirror Stage brings its annual gala home to you!
With Tuxedos and Tennis Shoes catering delivered to your door,
(if you live in the greater Seattle area and order by November 3),
you can wine and dine at home while enjoying
a Zoom presentation of Chagrin Falls by Mia McCullough,
from the comfort of your couch.
The cast includes Eric Ray Anderson, Tracy Michelle Hughes, Pablo Lopez,
Jon Lutyens, Tony Magaña, Jr., and Mika Swanson.
• For Dinner, Dessert and Drinks for two, you have your choice of entree delivered to your door, which you finish preparing in your own kitchen.
- Pan Seared PNW Salmon Lemon-Chive Beurre Blanc (GF) with Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes and Roasted Green Beans; Romaine, Pickled Onions, and Almonds salad with Poppyseed Vinaigrette
- Roasted Soy and Citrus Chicken with Pearl Barley Risotto, and Sautéed Greens; Rocket Greens, Locatelli Pecorino, Roasted Grapes, Sunflower Seeds salad with Champagne Vinaigrette
- Stuffed and Roasted Bell Peppers with Quinoa, Cumin, Corn, Black Beans, Spinach, and Goat Cheese (GF, Veg); Kale and Chickpea Salad with Roasted Tomatoes, Cucumbers, and Lemon-Tahini dressing
All meals come with artisan rolls and butter; Petite Key Lime tarlets, Graham Cracker Crust Peanut Butter & Jelly Cannoli (contain nuts), and Chocolate Kahlua Cheesecake tarlets; San Pelligrino Sparkling water, plus a bottle of Waterbrook Brut sparkling wine, and your choice of a bottle of Browne Hill Sauvignon Blanc or Cabernet Sauvignon. Registration closes for this level on November 3
• For Snacks, Sweets and Sips for two, you receive an Antipasti board for two, including Soppressata, Capicola, Salami, Smoked Gouda, Provolone, Marinated Fresh Mozzarrella, Roasted & Pickled Vegetables with a baguette; Fresh Seasonal Fruit and Berries with Citrus & Vanilla Simple Syrup and Devonshire cream; Housemade Potato Chips and Pan-fried Onion Dip; Sweet and Salty Rosemary Nuts; Chocolate Kahlua Cheesecake Tarlets, Macadamia Double Decker Brownie Bars (contain nuts), Peanut Butter and Jelly Canolli (contain nuts); San Pelligrino sparkling water, and your choice of a bottle of Browne Hill Sauvignon Blanc or Cabernet Sauvignon. Registration closes for this level on November 3
• For Sweets and Bubbly for two, you receive Chocolate Kahlua Cheesecake Tarlets, Macadamia Double Decker Brownie Bars (contain nuts), Petite Key Lime tartlets, Peanut Butter and Jelly Canolli (contain nuts); Sweet and Salty Rosemary Nuts; San Pelligrino sparkling water plus a bottle of Waterbrook Brut sparkling wine. Registration closes for this level on November 3
• If you’re not feeling peckish, or live outside the greater Seattle area, you can select an All Fun, No Food option, to participate in the Gala and get a sneak peek of the show to come in 2022, all while supporting Mirror Stage.
All proceeds directly benefit Mirror Stage programming.