- Because you care about social justice, and increasing empathy and understanding.
- Because you want to challenge assumptions, bias and prejudice.
- Because equity and inclusion are important, and you value seeing the full diversity of our community reflected onstage.
- Because you appreciate the opportunity to explore the complexity of contemporary issues from different perspectives.
- Because innovative programs with meaningful content require resources, and we need your help.
- Because you believe in the power of theatre and Mirror Stage.
As a nonprofit theatre company, less than half of our income comes from ticket sales. The rest comes from charitable foundations, local government, and the generous gifts of supporters like you.
We believe that Mirror Stage makes a difference. And we can’t do it without you. Gifts of every size make a difference and are gratefully appreciated. Theatre That Gets People Talking, Mirror Stage is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization (Fed ID # 91-2145441), and all donations are fully tax-deductible.